The Intellectual Property Facilitation Center (IPFACE) for entrepreneurs, micro -small-medium enterprises (MSME) is a project of the Venture Center supported by the Development Commissioner, Ministry of MSME, Government of India under the programme titled ” National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP) under XI Plan ” and scheme titled ” Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for MSME “.
The Seminar on Pharma-Patenting is organized by IP Facilitation center (IPFACE), Venture Center, Intellectual Property Group, NCL Innovations, CSIR-NCL, Gnanlex Hermeneutics and Gopakumar Nair Associates.
Led by Mr. Ashutosh Prachand, the Seminar aims to cover and clarify recent developments in Patent Law and relevant practices in the pharmaceutical industry such as:
- Case studies on exclusion categories in the Indian Patent Law
- Strategies that MNCs are following if they do not get their patent granted
- Compulsory Licensing
- National IPR Policy
- Indian Scenario and International Scenario on Pharma Patenting
The Seminar will be held on 20th June 2015, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Venture Center, 100 NCL Innovation Park, Dr. Homi Bhabha (Pashan Road) Pune.
Fees for academic institutions is Rs. 1500/-
The Course Includes:
- Certification of Participation
- Access to restricted website with online compilation of resources
- Course includes tea and lunch at Venture Center cafeteria
- Free one-year reference membership for Venture Center Library
View the complete information here
You can register online at: http://www.ipface.org/workshops.php
For more details, contact: Ms. Lipika Biswas | Phone: +91-20-25865877 | Email: email@example.com