We are pleased and honored to announce that ILS Law College is all set to organize the Second Edition of the ILS Intellectual Property Week. The First Edition of IP Week saw great participation among students mainly because last year’s panel consisted of speakers such as Dr. Mohan Dewan (Managing Partner – R. K. Dewan and Co.), Ashutosh Kane (W.S. Kane and Co.), Mr. Dominic D’Souza (Vice- President Zee Legal), CA Ameya Kunte (Taxsutra) and Adv. Anushree Rauta (Senior Associate – Naik, Naik and Company).The IP Week, which will be held between February 1 and 6, 2016, will consist of activities such as:
- IP Parliamentary Debate Competition, 1st February 2016
- Quiz Competition, 2nd February 2016
- Workshop on Patent Drafting (in collaboration with URDIP, Pune) 3rd February 2016
- IP Extempore Moot Court Competition, 4th February 2016
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights, 5th-6th February, 2016
This time on, the much coveted event also includes a National IPR Seminar which will be discussing the current issues and developments in the field of intellectual property law and practice in India. What makes this Seminar truly invaluable is the fact that each of the resource persons are among the few most influential persons in the field of intellectual property across the country. They are as follows
- Honourable Justice Prabha Sridevan, Retd. Chairperson, Intellectual Property Appellate Board
- Honourable Justice Gautam S. Patel, Bombay High Court
- Mr Praveen Anand, Managing Partner, Anand and Anand
- Dr Pradeep Apte, Professor of Economics, Fergusson College, Pune
- Dr Shamnaad Basheer, Founder Spicy IP
In fact, Justice Prabha Sridevan, Justice Gautam S. Patel and Dr. Shamnaad Basheer are the only three Indians who have been listed by Manangning Intellectual Property (MIP) as among the most influential persons in the filed of Intellectual Property across the world! You can access the report here.
Click here for the Brochure.
Principal Pandit Auditorium, Laxmi Building (behind pavilion), ILS Law College, Pune-411004
Click here for the Registration Form.
Last date for Registration is 16 January 2016.
Students of ILS Law College: Rs. 300/-
Other Students: Rs. 500/-
Others (Academicians, Professionals et. al.): Rs. 1,000/-
Demand Draft in favor of “Principal, ILS Law College” payable at Pune.
Electronic transfer to: Principal, ILS Law College, Indian Bank, Deccan Gymkhana Branch A/c No: 490076558, IFSC Code IDIB000D007.
Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the IP Seminar. Participants making online payment shall also mail their details (Name, Institution, Mobile No and Transaction Id) to email@example.com.
ILS Intellectual Property Rights Cell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Coordinator: Suvarna Nilakh,
Kamlesh Mali,+91 9975763494
Yojit Pareek, +91 9823573120
Aishwarya Bedekar, +91 9764304244
Ritvik Kulkarni, +91 9881716603
Sonali Bharadwaj, +91 9673092403
For further details, click here.