Ritvik M. Kulkarni
On the fourth day of the ILS IP Week 2015, the enthusiastic attendees had the rare opportunity to witness the legend, Dr. Mohan Dewan, give an insightful talk on Patents in the Drugs and Pharmaceutical Industry. The fact that Dr. Dewan almost effortlessly conducted two consecutive sessions with reliance on nothing but his mind and voice is itself an indication of the man’s patent brilliance.
Titan 1 at the IP Week!
1. Mr. Abhishek Sahay
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from ILS Law College, Pune.
- MBA, Marketing from University of Pune
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences from Delhi University
Certification: Registered Patent Agent
- Presently working as Assistant Director, Centre for Innovation, Science & Tech Commercialization, FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry)
Past work experience:
- Worked at Khurana & Khurana, Advocates & IP Attorneys
- Worked as Patent Consultant at Institute of Intellectual Property Research and Development
- Worked as Research Associate: Intellectual Property – Life Sciences at Evalueserve
- Worked as Manager, IP Cell Indoco
IP Week 2015
[2Nd -7Th Feb, 2015]
(For ILS Law College Students Only)
Orientation for the event on 22nd January 2015 1:45 pm in Hall 1
Innovation, Technology and Commercialization
Mr. Abhishek Sahay
Assistant Director, Centre for Innovation, Science & Tech Commercialization, FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry)
||Interface of IP and Tax*
||Mr. Ameya Kunte
||Founding Partner, Taxsutra
Trademarks in Cyberspace*
Mr. Anand Deshpande
|Senior Intellectual Property Counsel at Cognizant Technology Solutions
||Patents in Drugs
||Mr. Mohan Dewan
||Managing Partner, R.K. Dewan & Co.
||Transacting IP in Entertainment Industry
||Mr. Dominic D’Souza
||Vice-President, Legal at Zee Entertainment Enterprise Ltd.
|Theory of Intellectual Property
||Mr. Himanshu Kane
||Managing Partner of W.S. Kane & Co.
|* There may be an interchanging of dates with reference to these events but the lecture shall be conducted during the IP Week only.
Registrations Open between 21st January to 31st January 2015
One time fee of Rs. 100/- (inclusive of tea and biscuits served at intervals)
Detailed individual profiles of the Resource Persons coming up soon!
For any queries feel free to contact:
Shashank Mangal, V BSL, 9325344519
Chaitrika S. Patki, V BSL, 9967098860
Raj M. Agrawal, V BSL, 9373242270
Students of ILS Law College, Pune